Thursday, November 21, 2013

Time To Use Flies





We never have enough fishing tackle Just never enough! You know what I mean?
There are, lots of different species to go for.....you know?
So little time, so many fish, it's just not fair!

You know,
one time,
  I was all excited about a fishing adventure I had just came home from.
 I'm telling my story, with my arms spread far apart......

when some one spoke to interrupt me and said, very slowly,
"You know....
you say, you know.... way to much...
you know?"
Hey she was right...
of course.
 I  finished my story......and everyone said, "YOU KNOW!"

I must admit when I do say you know, from time to time,
I think of her smiling face.

In all my years of fishing I have never fly fished. I am long over due to take... that challenge. It is now officially on my.... bucket list.
Vest, Hat, Rod, Reel,Flies,Line, New Waders, and what ever else I can't live without.
See....... never enough! "Just Never Enough!"

So good fishing to you and everyone. Now, to find a stream full of fish.
Any suggestions? Just drop me an e-mail
Rod
freemall4utoo@gmail.com

No comments: